As our Make It Mine team continues to grow, we are looking for an experienced and well-organized team member to provide skills in accounting, office management, and sales development.
- Process Accounts Payable. Post daily Accounts Receivable and prepare monthly AR statements. Process all client billing.
- File and maintain paper and electronic records.
- Manage collection efforts.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and new prospects.
- Manage online web stores for clients and internal campaigns.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Responsible for answering the phone.
- Coordinates usage of Rental vehicles.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area.
- Accepts client payments.
Other duties, as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will be an honest, well-spoken, confident, numbers person.
- 2-4 years experience in a sales support or accounting role preferred.
- Experience with Quickbooks a plus
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain an organized workspace, and attend to details.
- Technically competent and proficient with various software programs.
Job Type: Full-time