At Iverson Auto, we are looking for a reliable finance guru to join our team! The ideal candidate is ready for the next step in their career, and can ensure the leadership team has accurate and timely financial data to support decision making critical to the company’s success.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare, interpret, report all aspects of the financial statement and produce relevant reports/projections to guide current and future decision making.
- Actively manage & delegate responsibilities in month-end financial preparation for entities held under the Iverson umbrella.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, namely Excel.
- Compile and distribute documents to relevant managers on a needed basis.
- Prepare trends and departmental analysis on a regular basis.
- Handle and consult with dealer principal on debt structure and asset management.
- Review and prepare general ledger: assets, liabilities, accounts, bank reconciliation, factory payables, floor plans payable, insurance.
- Stay abreast to tax codes and advise on adjustments needed.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations: filing and maintaining forms, payroll taxes and deposits, income taxes, retirement, etc.
- Maintain and evaluate all insurance needs: property and liability insurance.
- Maintain and manage all employee insurances: medical, 401K, Aflac, etc.
- Work with dealer principal & general manager on all aspects related to day-to-day business.
- Bachelors Degree/Masters/CPA preferred or 4+ years management related experience and/or training.
Find out why the average employee has been with Iverson Auto 14+ years. Apply today!