Assistant Scheduling Coordinator
Home Instead is seeking qualified applicants for the Assistant Scheduling Coordinator position in their Mitchell office. Job responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Position is eligible for benefits: health/dental/vision insurance, Aflac, PTO, retirement program, and monthly bonus.
Skills: A successful candidate will have the following skills: professionalism, organization, punctuality, dependability, MS Office, computer/internet skills, phone etiquette, documentation, teamwork, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining passionate about their job.
One of the most frightening prospects for seniors is leaving home and everything that is familiar. Home Instead has taken some of the fear out of growing older by helping Seniors stay in their homes as long as possible. We provide non-medical care to clients in their homes throughout Central and Eastern South Dakota, and we provide care 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We have offices in Mitchell and Huron, and we have been in business for 17 years.