Location: Mitchell, SD
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday (during the months of May-August)
Between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Starting Wage: $12.50/hour
Job Description: Property Manager Assistant is responsible for assisting with management duties as assigned by property managers and regional supervisors.
Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Assist with new move-in paperwork and processes
- Traveling to property portfolio to meet with property managers to assist with paperwork and property items
- Inspect units at move-out and move-in and follow-up with property manager
- Assist in the main office with projects delegated by regional supervisor
- Assist with collecting rent and laundry money at properties
- Documenting resident service calls and following up with maintenance division
Property Manager Assistant will complete and follow-up on a wide variety of tasks and items as may be assigned/or necessary to fulfill job duties. Property Manager Assistant will work cooperatively and comply with all company standards, policy and procedures, and will be conducted professionally, consistently and safely. EOE
Requirements: 1-3 years of computer experience, including but not limited to Windows OS, Outlook and Word.