- Supervisory responsibilities for all PPIC Managers and Scheduling Team
- Develop, update and document inventory control and production planning procedures, and ensure their implementation within Trail King.
- Lead the production scheduling process to best utilize our production resources, engineering resources, and material logistics to meet our internal and external customer’s needs.
- Integrate and optimize the use of managed inventory programs wherever possible: Cycle Counts, SMI, SOMI, OSMI, Kan Ban, etc.
- Work closely with operations and the materials team to ensure production needs are met in an efficient and timely manner.
- Support Trail King’s strategic initiatives, including quality, performance, and inventory reduction and accuracy, while driving continuous improvement within functional area.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve budgeted inventory metrics.
- Ensure all necessary PPIC records are maintained and KPIs are achieved.
- Ensure the production schedule information is accurate and regularly updated.
- Travel between company locations in the pursuit of common processes and cohesive team.
- Ensure that each employee has clear direction for personal development.
1. Minimum of 8 years in related work experience in production and capacity planning
2. 8-10 years' experience leading high functioning teams
3. A 4-year business or technical degree is preferred
4. Proficient in MRP/ERP system utilization
5. Team oriented leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
6. Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
7. Self-starter with positive attitude
8. Background in Continuous Improvement, lean and Six Sigma preferred
9. Proficient in Microsoft Office software product (Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point)
Personal Trait Profile: To qualify for this strategic leadership position, candidates will possess strong technical skills and be creative problem solvers. They will be team oriented, resilient, and adaptable and have strong interpersonal skills, capable of building the necessary alliances to accomplish the required tasks. Humble yet ambitious in their desire to succeed. They are attentive to detail, dependable, and honest. Confident in their abilities and possess excellent communication skills.
Physical Demands & Work Environment: This position requires the individual must be able to walk, stand, climb and sit as needed during the shift.
EOE F/M/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Disabled/Vet Employer
Drug Free Work Place