This position performs collection services on delinquent accounts for the credit card department. This individual works proactively with customers to resolve past due balances in an effective, timely and appropriate manner. We are looking for a specialist to work 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Contact customers regarding delinquent accounts
· Work with customers to make payment arrangements to clear up account delinquency.
· Enter payments and/or credits accurately; apply to customer accounts through proper program/systems
· Collect outstanding balances in Recovery Portfolio
· Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility, and confidentiality in carrying out customer support functions
· Adhere to company privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy
· Support the mission, vision and values of CorTrust
· Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES:
· Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
· Adaptable to system, process, product and service changes.
· Strong communication skills; bilingual required.
· Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological and time management skills.
· Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
· Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
· Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas and information clearly and concisely.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work independently.
· Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy and ability to foster culture of mutual respect. Meet productivity standards in a fast-paced environment.
· Dependable and prompt in attendance.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other