Our growing team seeks highly skilled production team members to join us at Make It Mine Designs.
We are seeking a hardworking, detail-oriented, and energetic individuals to join our team in a full-time capacity. As a SIGNAGE INSTALLER, you'll work to install projects for our customers.
- Production and installation of all types of exterior and interior signs
- Perform site surveys or service repair work at customer’s locations as needed.
- Load and transport all signage, tools, hardware, and materials from location to location.
- Plan and execute installation.
- Service and maintain equipment and production areas.
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in production or construction preferred.
- Experience with production, installation equipment, and hand/power tools is a plus.
- Skills in weeding, masking, laminating, cutting, mounting, wall wrapping, and related experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents such as work orders, rules, instructions, manuals and related documentation.
- Move and lift up to 75 lbs. Be comfortable working at heights, work safely and comply with workplace policies.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly interact with other team members and customers. Must exhibit a professional demeanor, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and have an excellent attendance record.
- Good driving record for travel to client locations.
Typical hours are Mon-Fri, however, must be willing to work outside of normal business hours if needed for installations.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits with the opportunity for long-term growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday