Responsible for 6-8th Band. Classes include conducting a variety of various levels of bands in 6th- 8th grade. Will also serve as Jazz Band Director for the Middle School.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities.
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Work with principals and district administration in pursuit of the District Educational Mission
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom.