Work Calendar: This is an 11-month position with 8 work hours per day. Work day would be 8-4:30 most days, with half-hour or hour unpaid lunch. Employee must be flexible about work days during summer with 2-3 day workweeks.
Work Location: MCTEA Business Office
Reports to: Mitchell High School Principal with Supervisory Interactions with MSD Business Manager, Second Chance High Director, and Superintendent of Schools
- Maintain Student Records, including Official Transcripts for Current and Past Students.
- Assist Families with Online Registration, Records Requests, etc.
- Oversee Recording of Student Enrollment, including Preparation of Ad Hoc Reports for a Variety of Enrollment-Related Tasks.
- Act as Infinite Campus Director for MSD.
- Attend Infinite Campus Trainings as Required.
- Tracks High School Dual Credit.
- Prepare MSD Documents including School Board Book.
- Records Student Attendance for MCTRA and Second Chance Classes.
- Receive and Transmit Phone Communications for Second Chance and MSD Business Office.
Required Abilities: The Administrative Assistant to the Activities Director must have:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, and Infinite Campus. This is a non-exhaustive list and the list will change rapidly over time as new software develops and is adopted.
- Maintain a High Level of Organization and Communication.