Dakota Wesleyan University in Mitchell, South Dakota invites applications for the position of creative content developer. Dakota Wesleyan University is looking for a creative individual to support the DWU marketing and communications team with graphic design, social media, website management, photography, and video production.
The creative content developer will be responsible for creating graphical content for print and digital ads, various social media accounts, and the university website. As the campus photographer, this position will be responsible for capturing a variety of photos across the DWU campus and producing videos upon request.
• Bachelor's degree
• Exhibit strong verbal and written communications skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and general PC or MAC operations.
• Experience with web editing software, including the ability to learn and navigate a custom CMS portal.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Experience with Adobe creative software, including
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, lnDesign and Premiere Pro preferred
• Understanding of multiple social media platforms and trends
For a more detailed description, visit www.dwu.edu/employment
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Qualified applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, a list of three references and a design portfolio to: email@example.com
Dakota Wesleyan University 1200 W. University Avenue Mitchell, SD 57301
Dakota Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer and provider.