Avera Queen of Peace Hospital named among the Top 100 Rural and Community Hospitals!
Looking to begin your career in Healthcare, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!!
- Competitive wages with regular increases, shift differential, Benefits and Paid Time Off!
- Enjoy every other weekend and holiday at home!
- No Experience REQUIRED! Paid on the job training is provided.
- Full time position working a variety of shifts including evenings and nights.
- Department development and advancement opportunities available!
- Collect, verify and document all necessary information for financial processing of patients.
- Insure proper insurance companies, plan choices, prioritization and billing addresses are assigned in the hospital information system correctly.
- Obtains signature on admission consent forms, proof of patient identification and insurance coverage.
- Verifies insurance and obtain preauthorization for services as assigned.
- Responsible to assist patients in understanding their financial obligation and seek payment of deposit for clinical services.
- Operate the switchboard for the hospital; provide paging services for hospital staff and medical staff and respond to emergencies according to hospital emergency plans.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.