DAYSHIFT OPENINGS!! 630a-630p, with rotating holidays and weekends.
As a Personal Care Assistant + Certified Medication Aide at Edgewood, you’ll get to work with the most amazing folks on the planet – our residents! You will provide resident care that helps foster independence & confidence throughout their golden years.
- Pass medications according to each resident’s care plan
- Help with personal cares such as dressing, assisting with showers and baths, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Demonstrate kindness and provide dignity during resident interactions
- Document cares appropriately
- Follow HIPAA and all other Edgewood policies
- Prior caregiving experience, desired
- Medication Aide certified, desired
Edgewood will provide any required training and certification
- Passion and drive for helping others
- Willingness to help train new employees
- A desire to continue learning and improving your skillset
At Edgewood, vaccinations are a choice.
Edgewood offers of employment are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screen.
Edgewood Healthcare has been providing outstanding care and services for seniors for more than 30 years. We offer senior living solutions in 65 beautiful communities across seven states in the Midwest. Edgewood Mitchell is a 59-bed Assisted Living community.
- $15.50 - $18.00/hour
- Access your paycheck early
- Training provided
- Paid time off begins accruing day 1
- Health, vision, dental, & HSA plans
- 401K plan with employer contribution
Personal Care Assistant + Certified Medication Aide (PCA + CMA) | Opportunities at Edgewood (ultipro.com)