- Provide compassionate occupational therapy care to patients and clients.
- Full time benefits eligible position approximately 80 hours per pay period. Avera offers excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, paid time off and generous retirement.
- Work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm including every 5th Saturday.
- Provide daily treatment to patients and residents per their established plan of care.
- Follow through with discharge planning and patient education including patient and family.
- Follow billing and reimbursement procedures.
- Record data and document pertinent information.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's Degree or higher in Occupational Therapy Assistant Program from the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) certified school required.
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota as an Occupational Therapy Assistant required.
- Valid South Dakota Driver's License required.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience preferred.