- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Access your paycheck early
- Training provided
- Paid time off begins accruing day 1
- Health, vision, dental, & HSA plans
- 401K plan with employer contribution
As a Dining Services Director at Edgewood, you’ll lead a team responsible for providing our residents with a warm, inviting dining experience that’s guaranteed to serve up smiles.
- Hire, train, and supervise dining staff
- Oversee the preparation of meals for our residents, staff, and guests based on company-established menus and recipes
- Maintain a clean and safe kitchen and dining room
- Assist with achieving budget goals, inventory management, and production control
- Follow HIPAA and all other Edgewood policies
- High school diploma or equivalent, desired
- Previous kitchen management experience, desired
- Active ServSafe Certification & CDM, desired
Edgewood will provide any required training and certification
- A desire to continue learning and improving your skillset
- Passion and drive for helping others
At Edgewood, vaccinations are a choice.
Edgewood offers of employment are contingent upon passing pre-employment screening.
Edgewood Healthcare has been providing outstanding care and services for seniors since 1992. We offer senior living solutions in more than 60 beautiful communities across seven states in the Midwest. Edgewood Mitchell is a 59-bed Assisted Living community.