Countryside Living Assisted and Independent Living Facility is seeking an independent, self motivated full-time cook. In this role you will be required to prepare tasty and nutritious well-balanced meals and snacks that meet the specific dietary needs of each resident —truly enriching the lives of those that call Countryside Living “home.”
- Preparation of palatable, presentable food for 80+ residents
- Ability to follow all food safety protocol
- Adhere to and provide nutritional requirements
- Responsible for inventory management and food orders with direction and support from Dietary Manager
- Ability to follow all proper cleaning/ sanitation procedures and expected to thoroughly clean and sanitize personal work area, equipment, and supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology (willing to train the right applicant).
- Relevant cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Every Other Weekend
Shift Hours 10:30 am – 6:30 pm
Competitive wages and a great work environment!
Applicants may be subject to full background check and drug screening prior to hire.
Countryside Living Assisted and Independent Facility
2100 N Wisconsin St.
Mitchell, SD 57301