- Access your paycheck early
- Training provided
- Paid time off begins accruing day 1
- Health, vision, dental, & HSA plans
- 401K plan with employer contribution
As a Cook at Edgewood, you’ll prepare meals and provide an outstanding dining experience for the most amazing folks on the planet – our residents!
- Prepare meals for our residents, staff, and guests based on company-established menus and recipes
- Help plan and meal prep for resident and employee special events
- Maintain a clean and safe kitchen and dining room
- Assist with achieving budget goals, inventory management, and production control
- Follow HIPAA and all other Edgewood policies
- Previous cooking experience, desired
- Active ServSafe Certification, desired
Edgewood will provide any required training and certification
- Passion and drive for helping others
- Willingness to train new employees
- A desire to continue learning and improving your skillset
At Edgewood, vaccinations are a choice.
Edgewood offers of employment are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screen.
Edgewood Healthcare has been providing outstanding care and services for seniors since 1992. We offer senior living solutions in more than 60 beautiful communities across seven states in the Midwest. Edgewood Mitchell is a 59-bed Assisted Living community.
Apply below today!