- Assist cook in preparation of palatable, presentable food for 80+ residents under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
- Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware
- Set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order
- Deliver dishes and trays at designated times and rooms
- Remove plates and serve ware upon the completion of a resident finishing their meal
- Discard trash and remove waste after scheduled dining hall times
- Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
- Ability to follow all food safety protocol
- Ability to follow all proper cleaning/ sanitation procedures and expected to thoroughly clean and sanitize personal work area, equipment, and supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or relevant qualification; certification in food services is a plus
- Friendly with good communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology a bonus but not required
Job Type: Currently Part time- potential for full time
Shift Hours 7 am – 1:30 pm
Applicants may be subject to full background check and drug screening prior to hire.
Competitive wages and a great work environment!
Countryside Living Assisted and Independent Facility
2100 N Wisconsin St.
Mitchell, SD 57301