Join our team today! Countryside is looking for detail-oriented individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who are dedicated to providing excellent patient care.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living such as putting on socks and assisting with bathing.
- Observe residents and document changes in their condition.
- Respond to patient emergency call signals, bells, or intercom systems to identify patient needs.
- Coordinate with nursing staff to assist with resident care
- Provide general housekeeping for the Community. This includes, but is not limited to laundry, vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the main entry way, common areas, dining room, hallways, patios, and resident apartments.
- Use of chemicals and equipment as directed by manufacturer to ensure safety for staff and residents.
- Restock housekeeping supplies in designated work areas.
- Ability to work independently and as a team to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- ability to communicate effectively with managers, staff, and residents.
- Report all unusual conditions, behaviors, and/or resident concerns to the appropriate Management/Supervisory staff in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- Good physical and mental health
- Good observational skills
- A desire to work with the elderly
- A sense of responsibility, dependability, and leadership
- A pleasant personality
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Previous Health Care Experience preferred but not required
Full-time Employee Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits
Job Type: Full Time
Applicants may be subject to full background check and drug screening prior to hire.
Competitive wages and a great work environment!
Countryside Living Assisted and Independent Facility
2100 N Wisconsin St.
Mitchell, SD 57301