This position is eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Provide compassionate occupational therapy to patients and clients.
- Work with a strong multi-disciplinary team providing care to patients in a variety of care settings.
- Be part of a 12 member OT team with a strong focus on team collaboration.
- Rotation of every 6th Saturday and 1-2 holidays per year
- Conduct initial assessment to include history, evaluation goal and treatment plan.
- Work with patients/caregivers/staff to assist patients to meet their goals and achieve quality outcomes
- Record data and document pertinent information.
- Follow through with discharge planning and patient/caregiver education.
- Follow billing and reimbursement procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree from an accredited occupational therapy program from a college or university required.
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota as an Occupational Therapist required.
- Valid South Dakota Driver's License required.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!