Part Time Youth Engagement Specialist
Ask Us About Our Hiring Bonus!!
The Youth Engagement Specialists spend their day nurturing, leading group discussions and managing young people to ensure their safety and guide them in daily interactions with other students and staff members. Youth Engagement Specialists (YES) have a four-day work week with varying hours.
Wage Range Starts at $17.50/hour based on experience. A complete benefit package is included for full-time employees.
- Experience is preferred but willing to train individuals interested in working with youth.
- Ability to work with, care for and win the respect of young people.
- Effectively interact with sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences in the client population.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of every youngster.
- Provide opportunities for the youth to learn and improve social skills using the trauma informed care model in a therapeutic environment.
- Prepare timely and accurate documentation, reports, log narratives and other assigned writing.
- Work cooperatively with other staff and attend all assigned meetings to enhance working skills and knowledge.
- Intervention in crisis situations by responding appropriately.