- PRN position.
- Evaluate and treat patients, adolescent to geriatric, with long and short-term physical therapy goals.
- Work with a strong multidisciplinary team providing care to patients in a variety of care settings.
- Be part of an 18 member PT team with a strong focus on team collaboration and growth of new services.
- Rotation of every 10th weekend and about one holiday every two years.
- Evaluate dysfunction while developing and supervising appropriate treatment plans involving physical means such as exercise and mobilization, massage, heat, water, cold, light and electricity.
- Direct and aide patients in exercises, education, and functional activities to increase safety, function and health/wellness
- Direct patients in care and use of wheelchairs, canes and crutches, and prosthetic, orthopedic and assistive devices.
- Evaluate and record patient's progress to other members of the rehabilitation team, the attending physician and any involved outside agencies.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from a Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) certified school required.
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota as a Physical Therapist required.
- Valid South Dakota Driver's License required.