- Provide compassionate Physical Therapy care to patients and clients.
- Full time benefits eligible position approximately 80 hours per pay period. Avera offers excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, paid time off and generous retirement.
- Work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm including occasional weekends and holidays.
- As an active member of the rehabilitation team provides care and treatment of assigned patients/clients/residents as directed in a caring, safe and efficient manner.
- Carries out the individual therapy care plan.
- Routinely screens patients throughout treatment and communicates changes/needs/deficits/strengths to supervising therapist.
- Initiates communication, professional needs and patient care concerns/issues with supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s Degree or higher in Physical Therapist Assistant Program from a Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) certified school required.
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in South Dakota required.
- Valid South Dakota Driver’s License required.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience preferred.