Avera Medical Group Family Medicine/Avera Now Mitchell
Family Medicine / Avera Now
4:00pm-6:00pm and 9:00am-4:00pm; PRN
|Join the team at Avera!|
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera as a Radiology Technologist Assistant and join a mission driven organization with a great company culture, and team environment.
- Responsible for performing a variety of technical procedures in general radiology department.
- Gain valuable experience in performing radiology exams prior to graduation.
- Work around student hours, including working every other weekend.
- Assist with radiology office operations to include inputting procedure orders and matching outreach exams.
- Position anatomy, use proper breathing instructions and select proper technical factors to produce quality radiographic images.
- Deliver quality patient care and uphold Avera values of compassion, hospitality and stewardship.
- Reduce patient’s anxiety, improve compliance and increase clinical outcomes.
- Must be enrolled as a 2nd year student at an accredited school of Radiologic Technology, be in good academic standing and be in preparation to write the national registry exam.
- Previous hospital clinical experience is required.
- Must be certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists within 6 months of graduating from an accredited School of Radiologic Technology.
- 4:00pm-6:00pm and 9:00am-4:00pm; PRN