Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a "forever" career? Then look no further than joining Avera Brady Assisted Living's outstanding team as a Residential Assistant!
- Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages and benefits!
- Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve when providing care. Full time benefit eligible position plus shift differential!
- Enjoy every other weekend and holiday at home!
- Provides personal care to the residents including assistance with personal hygiene, oral care and hair care.
- Follows proper procedure in perform medication administration according to policy and procedure.
- Performs housekeeping duties to maintain a sanitary, orderly and attractive environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Basic Life Support Certification is mandatory within six months of employment. Completion of medication administration training within six months of employments.