We understand the impact of student debt. Avera offers up to $10,000 to repay student loans for eligible positions. Ask us for details!
Sign On Bonus Available
Are you a Respiratory Therapist that:
- Enjoys delivery care with a team passionate about quality patient outcomes
- Appreciates an active, challenging care environment that requires critical thinking
- Is seeking to develop relationships by providing respiratory therapies, education & companionship with patients as well as their families
- If you have a passion and desire to enrich lives and touch the hearts of patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
This is the role for you!
- Under medical supervision, able to skillfully administer and suggest to physicians, proper respiratory procedures and protocols.
- Performs duties which include but are not limited to: IPPB, SVN, O2 therapy, pulse oximetry, peak flow and incentive spirometry.
- Full Time benefit eligible: 72 hours per pay period, including every third weekend and every third holiday.
- Weekend and Shift differential.
- Involved in code blue, rapid response, Adult ventilator management
Education and Certification
- Certified/registered or eligible to be certified/registered in CRT or RRT required.
- NRP and BLS Certification within 6 months of employment required.
- Licensure for Respiratory Care according to South Dakota regulatory requirement.