Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
|Join the team at Avera!|
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera as a Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (CRRT) and join a mission driven organization with a great company culture, and team environment.
- Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve
- Be a part of a rewarding team
- The Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician CRTT is responsible for the administration of all treatment which come under the department of cardiopulmonary services according to approved department policies and procedures.
- Provides exceptional care and service to patients, residents, guests and fellow employees at all times.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in such a way as to demonstrate and support the hospital's Catholic heritage and Avera co-sponsorship values of hospitality, compassion and stewardship.
- Provides care/service in accordance with regulatory and accrediting agencies standards and Catholic Ethical and Religious Directives.
- Certified technician, graduate of a two year AMA approved school.
- Must have current Respiratory Care Practitioner License for South Dakota
- PRN – Varied Shifts, as needed
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $22.00-$31.75 per hour