Join our outstanding team as a Registered Nurse in the Women's Center!
- Receive extensive training provided by experienced mentors, utilize state-of-the-art technology, and provide an excellent experience for patients
- Gain experience in all areas of the Women's Center: Antepartum, Labor and Delivery, Post-Partum, and Level I and Level II Nursery.
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, paid time off, and generous retirement.
- Full Time position: 72 hours a pay period, includes day and night shifts, every third weekend rotation and every third holiday.
- Perform a thorough systems assessment on the perinatal and newborn patient.
- Maintain accurate nursing documentation.
- Perform technical skills such as fetal monitoring, IV and urinary catheter insertions
- Set up and monitor oxygen and oxygen saturation.
- Administer medications, blood and blood products
- Perform vaginal examinations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in South Dakota, Basic Life Support and NRP certification is mandatory within six months of being in the position.
- Previous acute care experience helpful.
If this is your passion, we would love to have you consider joining our team driven to provide quality care services with a compassionate Christian culture.