This position is eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
Join our outstanding team as a Registered Nurse at Avera Brady Health and Rehab!
- Excellent Benefits: Avera offers excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off and generous retirement. Along with competitive salary and shift differential.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Committed to Excellence: Avera Brady was recently again named a 5-star facility, based on three categories: state survey results, quality and staffing.
- Work twelve-hour shifts every third weekend.
- Conduct daily rounds and communicate to appropriate team members during shift.
- Contact physician and establish working relationship and initiates ongoing information exchange.
- Provide professional nursing care to residents, flexible to patient census and staffing needs.
- Documents proper Medicare, MDS, assessments and interventions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in South Dakota.
· Basic Life Support certification is mandatory within six months of employment.
· Previous experience in long term care preferred.
Ask about a pay premium for working straight nights!