- Part-time position working Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm; 48hrs/2wks.
Immediately Avera starts you with great wages and benefits!
- Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve.
- Provides direct social work service and counseling to residents and their families.
- Visits with families, residents, prospective residents/families inquiring about facility, gives tours, and refers to South Dakota Department of Social Services for financial assistance and provides follow-up.
- Documents assessment and plan on patient chart. Communicates and cooperates with the multi-disciplinary team regarding patient care.
- Participates in Quality Improvement activities and has knowledge of the department’s QI indicators.
- Demonstrates acceptance to changing conditions, new procedures, and new responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Social Work, Human Services or related field required.
- Previous healthcare background preferred.