This position is eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
***May be eligible for a $8000.00 sign on bonus with a two year commitment!
- Apply before you graduate and secure your career!
- Compensation: Excellent wages with regular increases plus, Comprehensive Benefits and Paid Time Off!
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve and collaborate with a highly experienced surgical team.
- Only one in every 5th rotation for weekends, evenings/nights and holidays on call time
- Provide technical surgical care to patients in support of care as directed by the physician and in accordance with established hospital goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for providing specified services for surgical patients under the direction and supervision of the Director or Coordinator.
- Responsible for acting in capacity as directed by the Director, Manager and/or Team lead.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of a Surgical Tech program and National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) certification required.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred.