Iverson Auto Group is actively hiring for a Human Resource Coordinator to join our growing team!
As a 3rd generation local business and we look to celebrate 75 years in 2023. Our team is looking for an experienced Human Resource professional to support our growth. If you display strong problem-solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, apply today!
Responsibilities may include:
- Serve as an HR advisor for leaders in the areas of performance management, compensation, retention, employee development, positive employee relations practices, policy interpretation and implementation, and conflict resolution.
- Enter, maintain, and/or process information in the payroll system; information may include employee’s hourly rates, salaries, commissions, bonuses, or other compensation, time worked, paid leave and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes, and other information.
- Administer and evaluate benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension or 401(k) plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Manage leaves of absence and workers compensation by following company policy and applicable Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Partner with leaders to facilitate the smooth onboarding and off boarding of employees.
- Coordinate the recruitment processes for all locations; managing the recruitment for all positions using multiple recruitment websites.
- Administer the performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure the company’s compliance.
- Maintain confidentiality of company and employee information at all times.
- Assist with various administrative and operational projects related to the company culture and employee experience.
- Employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required.
- SHRM Certification or interest in obtaining, preferred.
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring, and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and procedures in compliance with employment regulations
- 3+ years in Human Resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence.
- Ability to write effectively and work proficiently within MS Suite.
- Ability to travel between locations for periodic visits to various entities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance and independently set own work priorities, working directly with leadership as needed.
Find out why the average employee has been with Iverson Auto 14+ years. Apply today!