This position exists to prospect and develop insurance relationships for CorInsurance and to provide each customer an exceptional insurance experience. This includes networking to prospect new customers and calling on existing customers to deepen relationship to CorInsurance and provide professional referrals to other Bank products and services.
- Prospect new and existing clients.
- Engage existing policyholders to deliver and explain policy coverage, identify risk potentials and coverage protections, analyze insurance programs and suggest additions or changes.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual or business customer needs.
- Sell various types of insurance policy to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Attend meetings, seminars and insurer programs to learn about new products and services.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and position training requirements.
- Performs duties with high level of professionalism, ethics, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Reports to work as scheduled, dressed professionally and prepared to serve our customers.
- Manages expenses and adheres to financial expectations.
- Performs all duties being conscientious to regulatory, transaction, reputation and cybersecurity risks to the business.
- Collaborate with colleagues across other Bank business lines to provide referrals and deepen customer relationships.
- Combination of education and experience to perform Essential Functions.
- Possess all knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must hold valid South Dakota insurance licenses issued by the South Dakota Division of Insurance.
- Agency experience preferred but not required based on other business experience.
- Adaptable to system, process, product and service changes.
- Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
- Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
- Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong understanding of financial services.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy and ability to foster culture of mutual respect.