Summary: Assembly cores following standard AKG procedures and guidelines.
- Read and understand detailed work order instruction
- Check that correct parts have been pulled prior to assembly
- Sort defective and usable parts, make adjustments to parts with slight defects.
- Make set up adjustments to the core assembly machine as needed
- Assemble the cores and fit parts to close tolerances based on AKG procedures and guidelines.
- Bind assembled cores together and perform quality checks on each completed core
- Document and label complete and incomplete cores
- Meet the production quotas that were received from the Lead or Supervisor
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Report any issues to the Supervisor, or appropriated personnel, as soon as detected
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and/or requirements set forth in AKG's environmental management system (EMS).
- Regular physical attendance is a requirement for this position. Refer to AKG attendance policy in the Information Handbook for Employees.