Summary: Supervise operations that support Final Assembly, Shipping, and receiving Department.
- Provide direction to employees in assigned in assigned departments to achieve factory production objective.
- Plan and distribute daily tasking for all shifts.
- Conduct shift start-up meetings.
- Be prepared to communicate to employees during off-work hours.
- Monitor individual productivity levels.
- Provide individual productivity improvement corrective actions.
- Assess department performance.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Provide oversight and direction on new hire training.
- Plan requirements and place orders for shipping materials.
- Participate in product and parts inventory activities, as assigned.
- Comply with guidelines set forth by ISO 9001 standards.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures set forth in AKG's environmental management system (ESM)
- Regular physical attendance is a requirement for this position. Refer to AKG attendance policy in the Information Handbook for Employees.