- Responsible for accurate inventory counts for all warehouse and job materials.
- Forklift Operator Certified.
- Receive all goods in the warehouse, organize and put away.
- Get return goods ready to ship as needed.
- Keep warehouse organized and clean at all times.
- Assists in loading goods for deliveries to customers and commercial jobs.
- Inspect and verify all incoming inventory and job materials against packing slips and corresponding purchase orders.
- Accurately pull materials and supplies per sales order for production floor.
- Manages FSC materials per FSC standards and regulations.
- Servies as floater to the production team. This will include but is not limited to: cleaning, wrapping shelves/trim work, installation of hardware on cabinets, and assisting in any machine areas as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works effectively in a team environment. Professional demeanor.
- High School diploma
- Experience in the construction/woodworking field helpful but not required.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, demonstrate good judgment in the prioritization of multiple tasks and work well under deadlines.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Must be a team player focused on internal and external customer service.
- Independent initiative to find better and more efficient ways to complete assignments.
- Works quickly and accurately.
- Quick learner.
- Moderate concentration/intensity, which includes prolonged mental effort with limited opportunity for breaks.
- Normal memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information.
- Moderate level of complexity for decision making. Normal time pressure of decision making.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly.