Summary: Program and operate a maximum of three Bruderer machines, for the purpose of appropriately cutting and pressing the fins/turbulators as specified in the work instructions.
- Read and understand detailed work order instructions.
- Use a chain hoist to load the aluminum raw material onto the machine.
- Make adjustments to the settings on the machine based on the work order instructions.
- Program and simultaneously operate a maximum of three machines.
- Inspect the quality of the produced fins/turbulators on a continual basis.
- Document and label the fins/turbulators after they have been produced.
- Sort and store completed fins/turbulators, package if indicated on work order instructions.
- Meet the production quotas that were received from the Lead or Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform Preventative maintenance on the machines as needed.
- Report any issues to the Supervisor, or appropriate personnel, as soon as detected.
- Adhere to all policies. procedures, and/or requirements set forth in AKG's environmental management system (EMS).
- Regular physical attendance is a requirement for this position. Refer to AKG attendance policy in the informal Handbook for Employees.