- Operate production machines and equipment within acceptable practice.
- Meet established production standards.
- Make machine set-ups as requested.
- Perform minor maintenance on machines and equipment, including lubrication and minor maintenance checks.
- Keep machine and work areas clean and free of safety hazards.
- Exercise safe working habits while operating machines.
- Accurately report daily activities on work orders and Kanban cards and other media as required.
- Conduct required quality checks using basic measurement equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by the department supervisor.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited school