Summary: Assist the Shipping and receiving department by transporting parts and finished products to designated areas.
- Use the forklift to organize and store parts in designated areas.
- Use the forklift to assist with unloading trucks that come to the Receiving department.
- Assist in locating and retrieving parts for employees, as requested.
- Assist in storing finished cooling package that are completed prior to the date of shipment.
- Assist in preparing cooling packages for shipment. Band, wrap and bolt the finished cooling packages to the skid.
- Use the forklift to load trucks that are in transit to the storage facility, and as needed, assist with loading other trucks that arrive to the Shipping department.
- Package parts that were not needed in Final Assembly, and return those to the suppliers.
- Use the saw to build wooden skids, as needed.
- Report any issues to the Supervisor, or appropriate personnel, as soon as detected.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and/or requirements set forth in AKG's environmental management system (EMS).
- Regular physical attendance is a requirement for this position. Refer to AKG attendance policy in the information Handbook for Employees.