Summary: Use a forklift to distribute and sore materials, as needed, throughout the Fin/Profile and Receiving departments.
- Communicate with Machine Operators in the Fin/Profile department to determine when aluminum is needed for the machines.
- Locate and retrieve aluminum coils as requested, use the forklift to transport them from the Receiving to the Fin/Profile department, load the machines with this material when needed.
- Store materials received for the Fin/Profile department.
- Store the fins/turbulators/profiles/brazing sheets cut from the carious machines in the Fin/Profile department.
- Dispose of the trash and scraps in the dumpsters on a daily basis.
- Wrap the packages being shipped on the Midwest truck.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Report any issues to the supervisor, or appropriate personnel, as soon as detected.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and/or requirements set forth in AKG's environmental management system (EMS).
- Regular physical attendance is a requirement for this position. Refer to AKG attendance policy in the Information Handbook for Employees.