Summary: Use the powder coating machine to paint the coolers in accordance with work order instructions and AKG guidelines.
- Read and understand detailed work order instructions.
- Use computer programs to retrieve information on the coolers, if the paperwork is not supplied or is incomplete.
- Manually, or with assistance of a chain hoist, unload the coolers from the skid and hand them on the paintline.
- Check powder levels in the powder coating machine and add more if necessary
- Manually, or with assistance of the chain hoist, lift the cooler off of the paintline once the process is complete.
- Inspect the quality of the cooler after it has been powder coated. If needed, use paint to touch up untreated areas.
- Add plugs or package to the coolers if indicated on the work order instructions.
- Meet the p0roduction quotas that were received from the Lead of Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Report any issues to the Supervisor, or appropriate personnel, as soon as detected.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and/or requirements set forth in AKG's environmental management system (EMS).
- Regular physical attendance is a requirement for this position. Refer to AKG attendance policy in the Informal Handbook for Employees.