Enclose Manufacturing builds aluminum, stainless steel and painted steel enclosures to meet the needs of transportation and communication industries, water and environmental and various specialty and custom applications.
Job Location: Mitchell, South Dakota
Company Industry: Manufacturing Industry
Job Role: Press Brake
Compensation: Hourly (Depending on Experience)
Employment Status: Full Time
- Produce materials according to specifications on drawings and/or schedule are the main focuses of a brake press operator.
- Inspect the materials, process for quality and conformance prior to release to the next cell.
- Maintain and improve product quality.
- Wear all proper protective equipment as required in work area in accordance with Enclose Manufacturing Safety Policy and OSHA standards.
- Excellent skills in math and operating complex computerized machinery are required.
- Exemplary motor skills are required for this position, as brake press machines have multiple settings and limit switches that must be adjusted for each job quickly and preciously.
- Good organizational skills are needed to collect and arrange his materials prior to starting each job.
- Initiate good analytical and mathematical skills to interpret drawings, templates, and blue prints.
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting highly detailed instructions are strongly preferred.
The usual methods of performing the jobs functions require the following physical demands: lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, kneeling, and bending. Protective clothing, eye-wear and gloves are required.
Career Level: Any combination equivalent to High School diploma/GED or equivalent.
Years of Experience: 1 year of experience in brake press operation