TKM8- Machine Operator I- 2nd shift
Objective of Position: Assist in the fabrication of trailer production.
- Assists in the set up and operation of one or more machines through out the department.
- Must learn how to use hand torch, buffers, and grinders.
- Read and interpret cut sheets and blueprints for production orders.
- Use measuring equipment, micrometers, calipers, tape measures and other tools
- proficiently and productively.
- Use material handling equipment including over-head and jib cranes safely and proficiently.
- Remove scrap from torch tables and within the department.
- Perform additional duties as assigned within the department.
Position Qualifications: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- One year + experience with fabrication equipment preferred.
- Ability to read a tape measure and other measuring devices.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications.
- Successfully complete a TK measure and blueprint evaluation
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, work ethic and ability to work within a team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Ability to work up to a 12 hour shift.
- Willing to fluctuate hours to accommodate needs
- While performing duties of job, employee is required to: stand, kneel, walk, sit, climb, bend, and twist; use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to dust, fumes and is near moving machinery.
This position profile describes the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. Furthermore, this position profile does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer
EOE F/M/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Disabled/Vet Employer
Drug Free Work Place
Primary Location: US-SD-Mitchell
Work Locations: Trail King Mitchell 300 E Norway Ave Mitchell 57301
Shift: 2nd Shift