- Perform flat and horizontal welds within acceptable limits set by TK standard.
- Read and understand blueprints for specified trailer.
- Assist Lead Welder in assigned stall to effectively and efficiently produce trailers.
- Perform minimal assembly procedures successfully.
- Operates over-head and jib cranes safely and efficiently.
- Maintain acceptable attendance per Company guidelines.
- Follows all safety procedures and regulations.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the position qualifications.
- Must successfully complete internal weld training program
- Ability to use measuring tools and devices accurately.
- Ability to apply basic math skills with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Have a positive attitude, good work ethic and ability to work with others.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ability to work up to a 12-hour shift.
- While performing duties of job, employee is required to: stand, kneel, walk, sit, climb, bend, and twist; use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to dust, fumes and is near moving machinery.
EOE F/M/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Disabled/Vet Employer
Drug Free Work Place