The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing. The incumbent is responsible for the design and development of traditional and interactive multimedia content for presentations, websites, e-newsletters, video, and other electronic media. This position works closely with the marketing communications team to create compelling graphic designs and typography for a broad variety of marketing collateral (print and electronic) in support of company sales, marketing and professional training objectives.
- Assist with website administrative tools and content management systems to provide support for corporate website.
- Support trade-shows and events with creative assets in both traditional and electronic formats, including large format; manage on-time production of high-quality deliverables.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Edit and proofread copy, ensuring accuracy of final product.
- Assist in developing multimedia presentations and materials utilizing video, PowerPoint, Flash, animated gifs and other interactive technologies.
- Execute video shoots, edit raw footage including audio tracks, and create professional HD video presentations with special effects as needed in Adobe Premier Pro or similar software.
- Two year degree in Computer Graphic Design, Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field preferred
- 1-3 years related experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Familiarity with multimedia and cross-media file formats and publication techniques
Exceptional visual communications skills, including a proven ability to use video, audio and other multimedia elements that attract attention and improve message effectiveness
Excellent writing and communication skills
Personal Trait Profile:
Self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision
Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases