UPDATED WAGE: $17.00 / Hour
- Provide for the residents' physical safety, health and supervision.
- Assure the physical security and safety of the building.
- Responsible, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Capable of maintaining authority and leadership over young people in a variety of circumstances.
- Perform task on her/his own initiative.
Responsible to: Youth Care Supervisor
- Supervision of residents and resident activities, including; recreation, crafts, community events and community service projects.
- Communication with other program staff and supervisors concerning problems noted and anticipated problematic situations.
- Assure cleanliness of assigned work areas and note all maintenance needs.
- Direction of residents during drills and actual crisis situations.
- Participate with residents and provide leadership in activities and details.
- Set up of medication records and dispense medications as trained.
- Housekeeping, and maintenance functions assigned by supervisory staff.
- Respond to other expectations of the Agency and/or supervisors.