Location: Mitchell, SD
Closing Date: Open until filled
Work Schedule: Part Time (25 hours per week) Monday-Friday
Starting Wage: DOE
Property Manager is directly responsible for the on-site day-to-day operations of the property portfolio.
Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Overseeing the physical condition of the property is maintained
- Handling resident concerns appropriately and discussing with Supervisor
- Scheduling and showing vacant units to interested applicants
- Responsibility to collect rents from each unit, preparing deposit and depositing rent monies
- Documenting resident service calls and following up with maintenance division
- Attending required training events as needed
Property Manager will complete and follow-up on a wide variety of tasks and items as may be assigned/or necessary to fulfill job duties and oversee maintenance processes. Property Manager will work cooperatively and comply with all company standards, policy and procedures, and will be conducted professionally, consistently and safely. EOE
1-3 years of Professional Experience in an office setting as well as 3-5 years of computer experience, including but not limited to Windows OS, Outlook and Word.