Our family-owned business, Hansen Wheel & Wagon Shop, with a history of great employee retention is seeking an Executive Office/Sales Assistant with prior sales and customer service experience to join Our Team.
This position will also include Retail Ecommerce Manager duties, overseeing & managing HWWS’s entire e-commerce presence. General duties will include sales via phone and internet, website administration, market research, advertising and promotion. Strong communication skills are essential for customer service and keeping upper management apprised of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer communications via telephone calls to provide information with emphasis on high quality service
- Take phone orders and process payment information
- Enter product photos and information on website
- Maintain blog on website
- Download website orders and process orders, including coordinating shipping
- Post company information on Facebook and other social media
- Use computer system to organize files and gather product information
- Order retail products for inventory.
- Experience with order fulfillment, including shipping both parcels and freight
- Experience with photography and Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent photo editing software)
- Experience with copy writing and data entry (data entry on the backend of a website preferred but not required)
- Experience with marketing using Facebook and other social media
- Experience with Quickbooks (preferred but not required) & Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
We offer a great work environment along with health insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield and a 401K Package.
Send resume to: Hansen Wheel & Wagon Shop,