Maintains & insures accuracy of Store’s inventory by working various reports, conducting audits and communicating results with Store Management.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers. Assists customers as needed.
2) Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs
- making product recommendations based off of this analys
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
3) Maintains inventory accuracy and integrity
4) Collects and distributes all daily inventory reports
5) Distributes price change reports to Management
6) Completes variance reports to include research and resolution
7) Retains accurate records
8) Communicates problems / issues / discrepancies with Store Management
Education and/or Experience
2-4 years in Retail environment
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to accurately work reports and keep organized records
Ability to collect data, identify problems, establish facts, draw accurate conclusions and make recommendations to resolve issues
Ability to read and analyze reports
Ability to process and organize information
Ability to write reports and effectively present information from findings to Management
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Proficient with PC-based reports, data base, spreadsheets and inventory management systems.