Our growing team seeks highly skilled production team members to join us at Make It Mine Designs.
We are seeking hardworking, detail-oriented, and energetic individuals to join our team in a full-time capacity. As a Production Coordinator, you'll work to install and prepare projects for our customers.
Installation & Production
- Daily production of signs, displays, vehicle graphics.
- Prepare and manage print files. Monitor printer output to ensure quality results and productivity.
- Service and maintain equipment and production areas.
- Coordinate with team to prioritize and produce projects daily.
- Prepare estimates and maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
- Communicates with customers on order status and changes in the production schedule.
- Help as needed with reports, close-out, invoices, and required paperwork.
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- 1-2 years of experience in sign shop production preferred.
- Experience with production, installation equipment, and hand/power tools is a plus.
- Skills in weeding, masking, laminating, cutting, mounting, wall wrapping, and related experience preferred.
- Move and lift up to 75 lbs. Be comfortable working at heights, work safely and comply with workplace policies.
- Establish and maintain collaborative and effective team relationships.
- Utilize organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Typical hours are Mon-Fri, however, must be willing to work outside of normal business hours if needed for installations.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits with the opportunity for long-term growth. Apply today to join our growing team!
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift