Starting Pay rate -- $19.50 to $20.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. a leading manufacturer and distributor of office products solutions is seeking a Warehouse Operator on 1st shift for our Toner Products Division located in Mitchell, South Dakota.
- Based on Packing and Toner Production Schedules, distribute raw materials and supplies to designated manufacturing areas. Transact all manufacturing supplies by scan locating to designated areas, ensuring the proper inventory balance between supply and demand.
- Scan pick and confirm all customer shipments based on Sales Orders. Review packaging back order list to ensure on time delivery to our customers. Load and prepare finished goods for shipment.
- Receive all inbound inventory items, manufacturing supplies, purchased equipment and maintenance supplies. Verify items against packing slip or purchase order, report any damage or missing materials to the responsible individual in purchasing. manufacturing supplies, purchased equipment and maintenance supplies. Contact internal customers and deliver other items per instruction from customer.
- Complete system transaction data entry for manufacturing supplies to support control of inventory levels for supply and demand of item.
- Conduct inventory cycle counts of manufacturing supplies and provide this information to the responsible buyer of that supply.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and productive work environment by applying TPD implemented programs and concepts. (Examples 5S, TPM, MI, ISO, TGEAS)
- Preform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to perform basic math and literacy functions.
- Must become fork truck certified.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Retention bonus offered -- $500.00 at 6 months, $1,000.00 at 1 year, and $1,500.00 at 3 years.
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request accommodation.